Wednesday, May 9, 2007

"I think the baby has your nose."

On April 24th we got the first look at the little rug rat. While there were not 2 babes in this belly of mine, it turns out they were wrong about the due date. The new and (frankly) improved due date will be September 15, 2007! That means in the morning I was 17 weeks pregnant, however when I left the doctor's office I was 19 weeks along, that was almost half way. As of today- I am 22 weeks. The countdown continues.



Same picture but the red circle is around the ARM- with his or her fist in the air- just like his or her mommy!

Close up of the face and hand above the nose.


This kids going to be cute... I mean how could it be any other way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.