Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Look Kids, it's Big Ben, Parilment"

The other day C took Francis, the intern who is working at my office and living with us for the summer, to the super market. Now keep in mind, she is a sweet girl from Austria. She has lived in the country- in a village with 2000, total, people. She was literally amazed at the aisle with the selection of pasta sauce. On the way home they passed the hospital - Francis asked if this would be the hospital that I would have the baby.

C explained, no- but it is the place to go should you get shot or stabbed. This resulted in the question "What is stabbed?" C explained with a stabbing motion psycho style.

Shortly thereafter she asked where she might be able to get some pepper spray.

This will be added to the list of things not to say to our au pair, when she gets here.

2 comments:

  1. hey! i'm going to cali this weekend and won't be back until september...here is the website i was talking about where i made extra summer cash. Later! the website is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're getting spam on the blog? Great. Now I'm going to have to add security... it's tough getting famous. Now I know what Li Lohan feels like. Poor B.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.