Sunday, November 4, 2007

Some pictures of L's first week at home...


Today, Liza and ColeBG came to visit! We haven't seen ColeBG since June. BOY oh BOY what a man he is! He is amazing - he laughs and talks (well I don't know what he is saying, but he amuses himself and me). I can't wait to see more of this family and watch the babes grow up. Um, rewind just a few years ago (6+ yrs) - sitting at 3103 maybe taking a pass at class ... you'd find Liza and I on our couch. Not with babies on the brain- that's for sure. I made sandwiches, like I did back in the day. Although at 3103 we'd only have what that Nest place (what was the name of that place?) would have available to purchase with points... not fresh cold cuts and bread from a great little bakery on the corner. We've come a long way. And if I do say so myself, we make some freaking adorable children.

1 comment:

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.