Monday, April 21, 2008

My Husband Kicks Your Husbands Ass.

Why? Let me count the ways...
  1. Does yours make you laugh till you have an adult accident?
  2. Cause mine gave me the cutest stinkin baby that ever was born.
  3. My man doesn't even BLINK when I take off for weekends at a time or in the evening just to have some alone time.
  4. He laughs at most of my jokes and listens (or appears to be) to all of my stories.
  5. He signs his emails "Your #1 Husband" or "Your baby's daddy."
  6. He makes a sauce that won't quit.
  7. Ironing relaxes him.
  8. He sings through the whining - and this kid can whine.
  9. When I'm freaking - he remains calm and usually funny.
  10. Does yours send you flowers for no reason? And not even run of the mill flowers - but some serious arrangements that would make Martha Stewart blush. Mine does.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.