Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 Year of The Ox

Last year I broke it down, and I'll do it again.

  • I have downloaded over 2500 pictures of home girl, in 09 alone. With last year counts we're talking 5K.
  • I lost my baby even if for a split second, I lost my mind.
  • I made the decision to try my hand at the being a stay at home mom, for a minute.
  • We moved, oh boy did we move.
  • C & I both work from home and share an office. Holla.
  • My baby isn't a baby. We have a two year old. A terrible (terrific) two year old. Watch out.
  • She talks, she sings, she dances - I am in love.
  • We rang the New Year in with 3 children, under the age of 3 for 3 days and 2 dogs. And survived - good things coming in 2010!
  • Life isn't always easy, but I'm grateful for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.