Monday, November 8, 2010

I Believe in Magic

I have a magic ice tea elf in my house.  I drink ice tea, sometimes I drink all of it.  I'm thirsty. I could make some more, my hands are not broken. The truth of the matter is whenever I make ice tea it just isn't the same. It punishes us all.

Here is how it works.  I leave an empty pitcher on the counter, walk away.  POOF.  Ice tea is made and in the fridge moments later.

It's reason 3,589,436 I love my husband and I am lucky to have him. It's also just another reason to post Halloween pictures which, if you haven't noticed, I'm obsessed with.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.