Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rudolph is a (Dirty) Chip off the Ol'Block

I'm a HUGE stats dork. Excel? It's my dirty little secret. That bastard can make me happy no matter what kind of mood I'm in.
In the same vein, I LOVE finding out stats, numbers, visitors, who stays, who goes, how you find this little space online. 



I started paying attention when I realized how many smokers out there are attacked to this space... bizzaro world. Now? Now Rudolph has brought you here, perhaps. Here's my question though - why is Rudolph considered dirty? A weenie, fine. Perhaps a loner. Dirty? I don't buy it.

snap shot of some search keywords

Rudolph's dad a jerk - check. I believe. I BELIEVE. But fault the little guy for being dirty? Can't we just leave that B alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.