Wednesday, February 16, 2011

6 Degrees of (my) Kevin Bacon

Obviously I have some issues with names, but we've finally settled on a name. And while I wouldn't normally announce in such a way, what can you do.  I need to get it out.
photo from Disney - Pixar's Up


We're calling him or her Kev. 
As in Kevin. 
As in Kevin Bacon.
As in this kid is basically made O bacon. 


The movie Up had a Kevin and he ended up to be a she so that totally takes care of the is it a boy or a girl thing.  Kevin is the big ol'blue bird if you haven't seen the flick.


I don't know what it is, but this kid loves him/her some bacon. Bacon for breakfast with some eggs - yes please. BLT sandwich? Don't mind if I do. When I wake up in the morning, this is what I think from the moment I open my eyes. Sure, my story is being told by a golden retriever but it's my story... minus being fed out of a bag.  If it was really that easy - I wouldn't be mad.  A friend sent me this due to all my bacon talk. You would imagine one look at this and I would be off the salty meat deliciousness. But all it did was help me understand my dog better... and want more bacon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.