Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mommy's Little Girl

Scene: Driving down the street L points out a restaurant we have been to, Blueberry Hill.

C, "What's that? Raspberry Bump?"
Her, "No, Blueberry Hill."
C, "Orange Hill?"
Her, "NO! Blueberry Hill!"
C, "Pumpkin Mountain?"
Her, "BLUEBERRY HILL! Be serious, C!"

Not Dad. Straight up scolding in nature. Calling him by his first name, because she means business. Don't mess with this kid. Also, I don't know where she gets it from {looks around, innocently}.

1 comment:

  1. Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.