Monday, November 26, 2012

Cleveland Rocks - links, pages, promises OH my

We move around, a lot. With each move, I research the areas. Major. I find groups to Meetup groups to join, sign up for newsletters, join Facebook groups, like pages, follow businesses & events on the Twitter. It's never enough, but it's part of the process. I thought, perhaps I could start adding to the resources out there. Can't hurt?

Surely that has to be some other poor fool out there looking for this information? Plus. And let's be honest here: it will (hopefully) motivate me to get down more memories. Because, HELLO? I am posting once a month and my kids are practically driving at this point. I'm missing everything.

{whining voice, you get the point}

I digress.

Here are some links, if you are in the mood for (some Cleveland) love.
Things to do:
But for real? Not a great selection, but there has to be more. So I'm going to find it and I'm going to document it. It's not like I've made a promise like this before, ever.

{sarcastic font with link to prove empty promises}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.