Friday, February 22, 2013

My pushy peaceful kid.

Driving to pick the kid up from school today - I saw one kid run across a (busy) road to attack another kid. High school students? Fighting in the street, scary. Weird. As they were fighting I was honking my horn, trying to pull over to call the police - only to see there was subway security there. As I was telling someone this story - the kid interrupts (side note, I know I probably shouldn't have been telling this story in front of her).

"You should have just said. 'HEY BOYS! My daughter is learning about peace. She said to be peaceful. Use your words, peacefully.' That would've worked."

The kid has been learning about peace. It's everywhere. Including solving local crime.

1 comment:

  1. LAG for president! Maybe she could start a movement.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.