Monday, March 25, 2013

iPod Survives Child's Independence: Story at 8

The kid came into the living room yesterday... saying the iPod was acting strange. The app pictures were turning white. Upon inspection, I took it from her... realizing it was soaking wet. I asked, "What happened? Why is it wet?" She said, "It was messy. So I cleaned it." 

Rest, dear iPod. Rest.
I am torn in trying to figure out, was I more impressed with her independence or my ability to stay calm?

As we raced around finding rice to put in a bag to dry it out -the ball & chain and I  asked, almost in unison, "Did you put it UNDER water or just rinse it a little with water?" She looked at us - looking for the right answer... "A little of both."

An overnight in a bag of rice and the iPod works fine. The app pictures are still white but the rest works fine.  My girl, Miss Independent... and still an iPod owner. Lucky duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.