Thursday, April 4, 2013

We're going to Disney. A true unveil: leave your tissues at home

The mistakes I made:
  • Over thought the surprise element.
  • Got a balloon too big for the box - part of said over-thought unveil. 
  • Expected too much. 
  • Rushed the announcement, it wasn't a good time. 
  • Set up too many cameras. There may have been at least 2 in sight.
  • Announced the big "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY!" after a unique 2-3 hour nap. 
  • Built up "we have a surprise for you" before she even came down to unwrap said over-thought unveil. The nerves kicked in with the case of sleep coma she was in and add to that complete stage fright.... 

When life hands you an underwhelming response, you make an iMovie.



An hour or so later she was vibrating with excitement. It will be wonderful.

Taken after the "surprise" element wore off. I asked her to
hold the sign... she came up with this face all on her own.

3 comments:

  1. I'm seriously cracking up after watching your movie.You are hysterical!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously cracking up after watching your movie.You are hysterical!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.