Thursday, July 31, 2014

20 questions - JJ v1

I once said I would interview L yearly, that was 2 years ago. I haven't interviewed her since. It was just JJ's 3rd birthday. And let's not discuss how much of her 2nd year I missed out on here. Um, I just looked. Turns out? I missed her entire 2nd year. Pretty much. So why not interview her? 




  1. What is your favorite color? Pink.
  2. What is your favorite toy? Umm... Ariel. (I asked for clarification: which kind) Dolls.
  3. What is your favorite food? Hot dogs.
  4. What is your favorite fruit? Umm.... hot dogs.
  5. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Umm... pamkakes (pancakes).
  6. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Umm... hot dogs.
  7. What is your favorite snack?  Umm... bananas.
  8. What is your favorite drink?Umm... Nanas (Bananas)
  9. What is your favorite tv show? Umm... a show. Like something.
  10. What is your favorite outfit? Umm... this. (points to mismatching PJs that she has never worn before)
  11. What is your favorite game? Umm... wipes. No not wipes... books! And baby!
  12. What is your favorite animal? Umm... lions.
  13. What is your favorite song? Umm... ABCs
  14. What is your favorite book? Umm... library
  15. Who is your best friend? Umm... (L interrupts for the 4th time and says "Rachel" she is sent to time out, as she was told 3 times prior to not prompt JJ) Rachel
  16. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Umm... kitties.
  17. What is your favorite holiday? Umm... bugs.
  18. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Umm... my tiger (she doesn't have a tiger)
  19. What do you want to be when you grow up? Umm... get my tooth out!
  20. What's your favorite thing about school? Umm... paints!
  21. What makes you happiest? Umm... you! (points to me & wins)
  22. What are you scared of? Umm... mermaids! (Which is one of her favorite things... did she understand the question?)
  23. What is the one thing you want to try this year? This! (Points to book that has a picture of Sponge Bob.)
  24. Where in the world would you like to go? Splash park.
  25. What is the best thing about being 3? I'm FREE! (how she says 3)
  26. What makes you excited about being 4? Umm... babies.
  27. What is your favorite thing to do? Umm... babies. No not babies. I wanna sing! (back and forth on what she is actually saying - turns out she says "ONE THING!" and then decides she likes to paint.)
  28. What do you like most about our family? Umm... baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.