We went to the Children's Museum two Fridays ago - $1 night brings with it - interesting people including but not limited to:
- the bubble room had 2 experiencing 15-16 years. Making out. On a bench. While kids played with bubbles - there sat two larger than life teen girls... making out. Each pushing 250 and loving each other the way the bubble room intended.
- we met a little girl named Beautiful. But baby's mama called her "bootiful" - we thought she was just remarking on how pretty the babe was - until Bootiful's baby's mama friend came over and introduced her little girl, Destiny- to Bootiful.
- Bootiful was wielding a play pan - frying pan to be exact and L wanted to play with it and since she can't share she grabbed said pan. Bootiful grabbed it back and almost smacked her upside the head with it. Funny if it was scary. Cause I frankly, didn't want Bootiful's baby's mama to come and smack me upside the head. I'm too pretty.
- There is a room there called, "Black Boston." It is exactly what it sounds like it would be about, landmarks through out Black History in Boston - which is essentially Dorchester, a city with in Boston. They had a hair salon there where you could give mannequins cornrows. It was glorious.
- In the playroom, where L almost met her maker by way of play frying pan - there was a woman walking around, breastfeeding a toddler. And it was strange that she was walking around in general with a child to her la-las as she didn't have another child to watch -so she could have taken a 'timeout' in the corner to do her deed. It was strange for many reasons.
moral of the story: $1 at the museum is STRONGE!