Saturday, November 15, 2008

Arranged Marriages Don't Work

Liza & I have grand plans of getting the kids together but it turns out L does not enjoy the company of other kids her age. It could be she doesn't like sharing, it could be she doesn't like the competition of cuteness - it could also be that her husband to be bitch slaps her from time to time and throws things at her. The boy has guns.

We spent last Sunday hanging with the in laws - sat around, had a delish lunch and went for a walk at the farm. It turns out Liza in her old age is ridiculously domestic, it's scary. If I had someone over for lunch we'd be walking to the deli or calling for pizza. I got there and there was a fab salad, a lasagna and dessert - and not Entenmann's cookie in a box. Made from scratch sht.

Dang.

While for the most part it was all smiles & giggles little girl L wasn't the most gracious of guests. Home girl was a crank pot for the most part but even cranky she's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.