Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WANTED: Sleep - 4 hours - Name your Price (Boston)

Reply to: sale-slmf-255655a@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-9, 5:40AM EDT

Desperate mother currently with out baby daddy searches for a full hour or two of sleep. Will be willing to consider translator to wee ones to figure out the reasoning behind current state of the union. Home girl got up at 2:55am and was up every 10-25 minutes until 6:15am. At one point I started changing her diaper because there was nothing else for me to do. I think i went through 6 diapers last night - and she maybe NEEDED 2 diaper changes. There were diapers flying everywhere. In lieu of said sleep I would be happy to find a donation of translation. At 8am this morning, I almost woke her up, just because. I mean the little hellion had me up all night, why not? I have NO idea what her issue was - this whole not speaking English thing is a pain in the arse. I have a feeling this stupid mother f'er time change doesn't help. I will pick up at no cost to you and pay top dollar for sleep or translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.