Sunday, August 9, 2009

Full Circle (cont.)

Three months ago, we decided we'd move West and since then nothing has been the same. Including my ability to update my life, by phone, email, blog or status updates - the smallest things have become the largest undertaking.

I'm going to get better, or I'm going to do what I can to make it happen. The problem is there are too many things to catch up on. Where to begin? I'll have to take the 2 month pause and see if anything comes back!

West Hartford is certainly not the place I remember it, though I'm not the person it remembers - I'm hoping. Coming to a site near you - pictures of our palace. HA. Not quite the place we left, though we're doing what we can to make it our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.