We alter the recipe slightly but in all the right ways, if you ask me. Why measure out 8 oz of Jose when you can just use the limeade can to put a few more ounces of spirit into your fun.
- Four 12-ounce bottles cold light-flavored beer (I recommend Bud Light. Not just because BL is my D.O.C. It's just right. Trust me).
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) tequila
- In a large pitcher, combine the beer, tequila and limeade.
- Optional: Rub a lime wedge around the rim of each of glass and dip it in the salt. Pour the margaritas into the glasses and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Optional: Make sure the glass is freezing freezing cold OR add tons of BIG ice cubes.
- Mandatory: Enjoy. Try not to. I dare you.
- Side effect: Immediate cure to Mommy crises of small to medium proportions. *