Wednesday, September 22, 2010

#100things

Over on twitter I've been tweeting out the random 100 things about me daily. God bless hootsuite for sending it out for me - on a schedule. Cause lord knows I try to start traditions that I end up forgetting to do. That said, I figured why not start a new one that I hope to not fail miserably at. Hey, that could be 100th thing. I start things that I have a hard time finishing. 


Thursdays will be my thing day, I think. If applicable I'll try to further explain why or what surrounding my 100 things in an attempt to a) have you get to know me better b) give me some subjects to write about c) because I think it's fun and really that's what this whole thing is about for me. 


Yes. That's the plan, and I'm sticking to it. You've been put on notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.