Monday, September 26, 2011

Recalculating Plans

It was a lovely Sunday morning and the kid and I were discussing what the plan would be.

Me, "What do you want to do today? We can do anything you want." (Note to self: never say that)
L, "I know! Let's go to my old school and visit my old friends!" (As in in, Connecticut)
Me, "OH sweetie, we can't do that- that's so so far - how would we get there? What about the zoo? The Botanical Garden? The Science Museum?"
L, "Let's go to my old school! We'll get in the car, and that lady will tell us where to go - no problem!"


That lady? Jilly... our GPS... as in you have two choices for a voice: Jack or Jill. We chose Jill and apparently L thinks she's the key to transportation over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.