Thursday, March 29, 2012

8.Months.


8 months. She's 8.months.old.

SAY WHAT? I know. I KNOW. 

Each month (or 2-3 weeks after her month birthday) I take pictures of her. And it's adorable. And I treasure the pictures. And I'm not only taking pictures but doing something with the fabric we use in the back ground. While she's the 2nd child and she may or may not have a baby book filled out, she'll have these month by month pictures and it's legendary.  But you know what else it is? It's a pain. But it's SO worth it. LOOK at that face? LOOK AT HOW BIG SHE IS. It's like somewhere between month 1 and 3 someone came in and dropped a reincarnation of L into the house. I'm told in person she doesn't look as identical as the first born. Most people say she looks like me. Who wouldn't want to be compared to this doll? 

She's 8 months old. She's almost been out longer than she's been. 

I looked back to see where was L at this time.  It's fascinating. I love this dang blog.  Even though I don't post often, and there is a blog post that has been pending for weeks because I don't know how to write it the right way - I love it. I get to see my girls in a moment. Like, where were they today 2 years ago? No seriously. Click.

Baby girl is 8 months old and honestly, I can't imagine a day without her.

She's delicious.

2 comments:

  1. I love this dang blog too, so much. I almost feel that i'm living each post!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.