Sunday, July 29, 2012

Accidents Happen

Epilogue: Jessie has had a rough start. Sure she was cuddled and loved the whole way home, but shortly after dinner began her first night home there was a bit of an incident.

We're sitting at the dinner table talking about our day - the adventures we'll have before the move - the adventures ahead in Cleveland.

L raises her hand, high.

Me: "Um. L, do you have a question?"
L: "No. But I have to tell you something."
Me: "OK, go ahead."
L: "Well. Jessie fell in the toilet. Before I flushed. That is all."

I mean, at least she is organized, raises her hand, and comes CLEAN before she continues to snuggle with Peepee Jessie? Bright side, silver lining???

Did I mention, I'm not going to survive this kid?

1 comment:

  1. Peepee Jessie is the best stuffed animal name.Ever.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.