Monday, July 23, 2007

The Baby Shower AKA Blow to the Ego

My aunt worked long and hard to send pictures to me... while I would have rather deleted them I will post them to reward her for her diligent work at the art of downloading and attaching AND because there are many who have requested to see the sights of the shower. I cut out most of the terrible ones (sorry) and I made the slide show on the smaller side to give the illusion of small-ness. Here's the thing- my aunt was literally right in front of me, and I'm pretty sure zoomed in even on top of that. A little too close for comfort, and while I am a self- prescribed photogenic person this pictures... not so much in these particular shots! I had to, of course, share the hott ride we had- I kind of miss the van. Not going to lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.