Saturday, August 25, 2007

Abelle's Brotha from another Motha



Can you imagine having a Giant walk into your home?

We went to the Shan & Sean's to meet Brady - this adorable pup- a "min-pin" that I freaking love. I'm usually not a cat dog fan, however I'm converted. He is literally smaller than the length of Abelle's tail. And while C was afraid Abelle was going to hurt Brady- guess who did? Sasquatch. Yours truly. I wasn't in the apartment for more than 5 minutes before kabluewy I stepped down on his little body faster than you could say "Holy jesus, he's smaller than your cankles."

-Sasquatch Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.