- Having a blow out in a restaurant, on the road, without the proper supplies.
- Continuing to have events in NY when we live in MA.
- Not having direct access to heat control, thus burning up from the inside out with no hope of relief.
- Eating in a sheik fancy pants restaurant with unce unce music blaring and see through bathrooms. You could see out and believe that no one could see in. Terrifying.
- A hang over. With a 4 month old, pulling your hair, hitting you and unable to take anything to stop the pain.
Monday, February 11, 2008
What's worse than a hangover?
circa 10:39 PM