Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why does L hate us?

I was never under the impression that life would be filled with nights full of luxuries, like sleep, but I'm not sure I was prepared for stomping through life with 4 hrs of sleep in the tank. These 4 - 6 hours are filled with interruptions - not only from the babe but the dog too! I can't complain too much because it seems the more exhausted I get the less I actually wake up to the distractions. Last night apparently the baby slept okay but the dog was up half the night. She isn't feel well. As the story goes, she was up crying and whimpering whenever the baby was not. Poor C, because if I am not witnessing this mess- it means it is being told to me by C. He was up binking the baby and letting the dog out to get the poison out.

I still have to wake up at 5 am to feed her every morning. The J of yore wouldn't see 5 am unless on those rare occasions where I was still up from the night before. And even then 5 am wasn't pretty and it was probably something that should have been avoided. I don't like 5 am: never have and never will. Why does she hate us? Haven't we been good to her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.