Monday, December 22, 2008

BEEP


We are experiencing technical difficulties and alas, due to said mystery problems will not have any photos of Christmas. Other people may take pictures but the usual shutterfly mama that I am will be instrument-less.
The problems may or may not have to do with the fact that L was using the camera as a soccer ball. GodBless her athleticism, I didn't want to take it away from her. Lord knows she doesn't get skills from her loving (but sport-inept) parents.
Brightside: warranty will fix the camera for free. Downside (big time): No digital camera during the holidays & our freaking holiday card picture is yet to be taken. Looks like it's going to be a Happy Martin Luther King, JR Day cards this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.