Monday, January 26, 2009

The Waiting Game

On the daily I wonder how much someone waits through out the day. Think about it. Maybe I'll start an experiment and logging how much time I personally wait. Waiting for someone to pick up the phone, waiting for a call back, waiting on feedback, waiting on a reply, waiting on news, waiting on line, waiting for the baby to stop crying, waiting until she gives another kiss - lots of waiting.

45 - 72 minutes a day so says google.

I feel like that is low - do these people who reported it on google go to the Dunkin Donuts near my house? And what does constitute waiting, does waiting at a light mean you are waiting?

I'll go back to waiting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.