Saturday, February 21, 2009

coffee T & me

Every time I try to utilize the T I somehow run into characters. And what I have to do is keep it to myself... Glorious technology, fantastic husband.... I can spend my ride sharing it. (link to iPhone blog entry somewhere in here).

I am not sure who cleans these things and why they umdistilled bottle of urine but there has to be better cleaning supplies available. And papers - can't everyone take them with them? When you don't it gets stuck to the 'cleaning' liquid and all we are left with is a damp stank reminder of the day among us.

2 more stops and I didn't even get to drunk fools looking over my shoulder. Well maybe another story for anoter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.