Monday, May 25, 2009

Twilight Zone

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.


This weekend the Guarros took the show on the road to a far far away land North (45min-1hr) to visit some dear old friends from collegiate days of yore. Boy oh boy (and girls) how things change. Standing (most times) strong with 10 adults and 8 children all of which pretty much strikingly amazing. We spent the day catching up and if I do say so myself I handled the rapid fire of questions, but having a few inside contacts on the inside and the glorious tools of the wacky world wide web I was very much caught up. Plus there was a lot of pressure and I don't work well under pressure.

Last I remember I was at their graduation... looking forward to my Junior year of college or maybe it was everyone starting to get engaged or even married. But one babe, two babe, toddler time, kindergarten? When in the Hartford Hawk did that happen?

It's crazy how with the kind of technology we have right now, the answer to the question "What's new?" is answered before it is asked. There are always people in your life who you can pick up right where you left off with and most definitely not skip a beat. This weekend I was among friends, but even with out truly staying in touch consistently with all we have now it's a surreal experience. Even children who I have never met I feel like I've been apart of their everyday. If I didn't love the Internet before, I certainly love it now.

Good times had by all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.