Monday, October 26, 2009

Heard & Quoted

At school (Noah'sArk) L participates in music class. They have a song where they go around the room and the teacher prompts, "What's your name and what do you do?"

Miss Irina, her teacher, went through the circle and when they got to L they asked "What's your name and what do you do?"

Answer....

"LLLLLEEEEE. NOAH'SARK!"

Apparently there was no set up or prompting. And some of the other kids said their name then puppy or horse.... take that. My kid is a genius and what does she do? She goes to school... learning how to be a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.