Monday, January 11, 2010

Quirk That : 1

Some people name the things they love - computers, phones, privates, dolls, cars - the list in endless. Though I'm almost certain no one names things the way we name them. C, in particular, loves to name things - coats, cars, hats, luggage & blankets.

We have three blankets in the living room. Bluey - she's blue. She's the newest of the bunch. Meant to jive with the curtains, she has been a pleasant surprise addition to the family. Pinky Lee Jones - a patchwork blanket from my days in NY is a bit damaged but we love him anyway. Abelle was just a wee one when she tore her sht up - but we love him anyway. Last but not least - Kermie. Kermie is a blast from the past. C has had it (upon asking him or her - he claims asexual. I wasn't aware.) for quite sometime. It's green, once once fuzzy and comfy for about 15 minutes after it comes out of the dryer. We're talking childhood. It's time to retire Kermie - but C won't think of it. Guess who he is snugging up to right now, as I type?

Not Kermie. PLJ ... and I'm stuck with Kerm. Boo.

3 comments:

  1. Adults who have attachments to security items are not freaks. I spoke to an expert. As long as we don't let it interfere with our every day lives, we will be OK. But it's not right for him to gank yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair enough. But here's my question browncargopants.... why is it that you are currently authoring 2 count 'em 2 blogs and I have access to neither. No fair.

    Just sayin'

    Miss you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.