Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby's Daddy

I write about how much I love my ball and chain.  There are too many reasons, I know. I'm lucky. I was once the luckiest girl in the world. 

That was until our baby girl came about.  Now she wears the Luckiest Girl crown.


She loves her Daddy, who wouldn't. He's the first person she asks for in the morning and the last person she wants to kiss before she goes to be bed.  Sure, sometimes when she is calling out for her daddy it sounds a wee bit like beckoning (slash severe orders from a cranky drill Sargent). You can see it in every look she gives him. 

They are alike in so many ways. Not just the fact that she looks like him.  If he were an albino, blue eyed, blond hair, adorable little girl.  They are both hilarious, smart, cleaners (she puts her clothes in the hamper, with out fail), kind... just incredible people.  And L is just getting started.  Maybe I am the luckiest girl in the world, after all. I get them both. 

I just hope she doesn't get my procrastination, because this my friends was my Happy Father's Day post.

Think about it.

Daddy & L
Yeah she does.
First Father's Day - June 2008
Twinny TWIN Twins

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that was a sweet post, Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am a few days behind on my reading our blog. We are the luckiest having you in our lives!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. But if you're hoping for things of yours she won't inherit, I'd say to put your travel luck at the top of the list. Though it does make for great stories... and you know how I feel about story time.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.