Tuesday, June 15, 2010

URGENT: ACTION REQUIRED

I send emails with that subject line on occasion. I send long emails (on occasion) and that's the only way I can get the action that is required. My second go to is to put an outrageous subject line to prompt the person to at least open the email. Sometimes I feign my own fertilization.

In other news - I am trying to pull this blog together add some bells & whistles and such. I'm also trying to beef up my 'best of section.'  Have a suggestion - what made you giggle? What made you say, Damn Girl. What evoked some kind of reaction that maybe even... MAYBE had you thinking if ONLY I could get the courage to leave a comment. AH HEM. Comment DAMN IT. Alternatively email me, call me, text me, skype me, FB or in 140 break it down.  Surprise me, won't you?

7 comments:

  1. Is it going too far back to nominate one of the posts from the birthing class to the best-of list?? So hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Be.Gawd. My B, are you really commenting? Love it and will post that in the morning. The text shout out was for you & my mom! I miss PinkyNoBra. For realz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You OCCASIONALLY send long emails? Um, have you met you? You know I love you, but I'm just saying. And I get to say that as a recipient of most of your emails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OCCASIONALLY italicized equals sarcasm. And listen. You should see what I REALLY want to send! Count your lucky stars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I swear it wasn't italicized before...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha. Editing is a gift. Like I should edit my emails more, clearly. ;) Had to come clean, though I was tempted to let the guilt set in.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.