Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Olsen Chronicles




From the archives of Guarro Gone Wild we unearth a wild night for the girls from 2006.  Clearly a night out like this is a cry for help. Someone help Michelle Tanner, even with her new party pals the likes of girl scouts, boy scouts and Debbie Gibson it looks like they are up to no good. I've heard of family love, but this is taking it to a whole other level. Where is Danny, Uncle Jesse & Joey when you need them?*

*If you are new here, this post may not make much sense. Maybe you aren't new and you are still totally confused. Check out my last post for more details and how I was inspired to bring back a Halloween of yore. 

The change and likeness of this post and pictures is different than what or how I usually post.  It might look familiar to you! Isn't imitation the best form of flattery - Guarros Gone Wild is Pink is the New Blog for Halloween, because why the heck not? Dressing up is FUN - Happy Halloween



THIS POST IS PROUDLY LINKED UP WITH THE SITS GIRLS HALLOWEEN EVENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.