Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Religious Education

At the hospital, there were religious statues all over.  When we were still waiting to be discharged so L took a walk with Grammy. Sometimes she loves to give you a play by play on all the things she saw or learned. Luckily, today was one of those days.

Her, "Mama. We took a walk and guess who we saw?"
Me, "Who?"
Her, "The blasted mother."
{pause}

Give it a minute.
Who might she be talking about?


The BLESSED Mother of course. Who from here on out, we'll be referring to the BLASTED mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.