- The time from when we found out the move was happening to physically being in Cleveland: 37 days.
- This includes a weekend trip visiting the Cleve (for the 1st time, one trip driving "straight" for 12 hours): 4 days.
- The work weeks (within those 37 days = 5 weeks+) the ball & chain was working in Cleveland: 2 weeks.
- The days (within those 37 days) I was away for work in Boston: 4 days - including my baby's birthday, the first time I was ever away from her.
- If you are following the math, of the 37 days, at least one of us were not home for a collective: 20 days.
- The amount of time the movers aggravated me, 17 days - and counting.
- The weekend we moved, we drove in a car with: 3 adults, 1 dog and 2 children.
- We traveled 585 miles in 2 days, across 4 states.
- The number of gigantic (like more than 4 stories) crosses we passed: 2.
- We had 2 moving trucks, 1 that was lost for a few days. DAYS.
- 10 days after we moved, we traveled to the Northeast for 6 days.
- During those 6 days, we drove 611 miles, across 4 states (never mind flying 400+ miles each way).
- Patience and understanding levels are at a solid: 0.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
NumbErs - the E is for exhausted
How do I begin to tell you where we've been and what we've been up to? I'm big on numbers, so lets let the statistics speak for itself.