Friday, October 5, 2012

20* questions. V1

All across the world wide web there are great interviews with kids, and it's done once a year. And most of them are "20 questions" which makes total sense, but I just can't decide which questions to cut, because I cannot wait to see how this all changes throughout the year. So basically? 28 is the new 20.

I'll attempt to keep up but we have all seen this movie.
  1. What is your favorite color? Green, why are you doing that?
  2. What is your favorite toy? Legos.
  3. What is your favorite food? Pepperoni pizza
  4. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes.
  5. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Um. I think. Pancakes.
  6. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Salami rolls. (translation: roll ups)
  7. What is your favorite snack? Cheese & crackers. 
  8. What is your favorite drink? JUICE! I didn't want to say chocolate milk.
  9. What is your favorite tv show? Um. Ummm. The Lorax.
  10. What is your favorite outfit? A dress. My leopard one.
  11. What is your favorite game? Cluck cluck. She actually means: Cluck 'n' chuck.
  12. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe.
  13. What is your favorite song? You don't you're beautiful.
  14. What is your favorite book? Horton Hatches an Egg by Dr. Seuss
  15. Who is your best friend? You mean, today? Mirella. I shoulda said Jay'anna.
  16. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with my helicopter.
  17. What is your favorite holiday? Happy Halloween!
  18. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My teddy bear. 
  19. What do you want to be when you grow up? A zoo keeper.
  20. What's your favorite thing about school? Computer lab!
  21. What makes you happiest? When you rub my back.
  22. What are you scared of? Bats!
  23. What is the one thing you want to try this year? Go to outer space.
  24. Where in the world would you like to go? Mexico
  25. What is the best thing about being 4? Hmmm. I like, when I was 4. We went to the zoo.
  26. What makes you excited about being 5? Being AWESOME.
  27. What is your favorite thing to do? When we go on the roller coaster.
  28. What do you like most about our family? Playing in my room.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I love that she didn't want to say chocolate milk. And I love that her favorite toy is Legos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to tape her doing this interview so that you can remember her voice. We do "interviews" a lot and they are SO fun but I'm totally stealing this list of questions.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.