After a successful 365 project each day I still feel equal parts: relief that I don't have to post a photo and sadness because the kickass-ness of having a place to see just a few photos throughout the year is over. I mean, really. Click here and press shuffle. What fun (maybe it's just me). Each week, I'll sum up the week in photos - mostly Instagram & iPhone. Nothing too fancy, but it tells our story in a quick soundbite. Visual bite, as it were.
- We went to Pittsburgh for New Years Eve, as you do.
- We saw the sites of Pitts: like the Ikea, old friends, Children's Museum & First Night.
- We took the tree down and all of the trimmings... but couldn't find a wise man & reindeer.
- We cleaned the house as it never has been cleaned... only to "never" find the wise man or reindeer.
- Until days later the little bastards show up.
- I took the kid to school, but there was still no school. That day? Definition of shit show.
- 2013 - 1, me - 0