Sunday, January 6, 2013

week 1


After a successful 365 project each day I still feel equal parts: relief that I don't have to post a photo and sadness because the kickass-ness of having a place to see just a few photos throughout the year is over. I mean, really. Click here and press shuffle. What fun (maybe it's just me). Each week, I'll sum up the week in photos - mostly Instagram & iPhone. Nothing too fancy, but it tells our story in a quick soundbite. Visual bite, as it were.



  • We went to Pittsburgh for New Years Eve, as you do. 
  • We saw the sites of Pitts: like the Ikea, old friends, Children's Museum & First Night.
  • We took the tree down and all of the trimmings... but couldn't find a wise man & reindeer. 
  • We cleaned the house as it never has been cleaned... only to "never" find the wise man or reindeer.
  • Until days later the little bastards show up. 
  • I took the kid to school, but there was still no school. That day? Definition of shit show.
  • 2013 - 1, me - 0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.