Sunday, January 27, 2013

week 4



Dance.party.



getting our Valentines ON





  • We had lots of dance parties. Almost every day.
  • We didn't sleep through the night. Almost every day. 
  • I broke out the car seat for a friend to borrow & JJ loved to put her baby in it. It would have been cuter, if she slept at all this week. Instead she is just mocking me with her cuteness. 
  • It was so cold this week, with the heat blasting, I wore winter hats, scarfs, gloves and heated myself with a candle. Brutal.
  • The kid brought home our first god awful piece of pottery - and I love it. Whatever the hell it is.
  • We ran errands, like zombies - cause like I said. We aren't sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.