Friday, January 18, 2008

3 months and counting

I meant to take a picture of L in the same onesie every month to show her growth. I (clearly) have already messed that up. However, I'm starting it back up- and at the very least you'll see her at month one and month 12 and how big she got!



I'll do my best to update and keep the photos going on the 28th of every month (mom). Can you believe she is almost 4 months old? Just last night, when I was up with her- every hour ON THE HOUR.... I read back- can you believe 3 months ago we were in the hospital still- and last night was actually 3 months ago, to the night, that she withdrew the last time before she was released. It feels like a lifetime ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.