Friday, January 4, 2008

It Could be Worse

For 2008 I'm going to keep in my heart and in my head, "It could be worse." I'm hoping this will help in stress and aggravation levels. For an example, in regards to receiving one of our lovely Christmas presents. A cold that C had for days and now I have. It could be worse, we could have be given a flesh eating virus. It could also be better, as with this whole bFeeding thing, I can't take anything to kick the sick. What kind of sense is that?

Or when we returned home to find the heat had been raised to over 80 degrees, it could be worse. While it just felt like it was, our home could have really been consumed with flames and on fire. Let's see if I feel that way when we get our bill. We were gone for almost 2 weeks, I wonder when our humble abode in Boston became the equator.

I don't have many resolutions for the New Year, but I will continue to use the mantra as it could be worse, because it could. Overall we have a pretty sweet life- a beautiful, healthy baby girl a decent sense of humor about things- a pretty good life. It could be worse, WAY worse. So I'll take my high electric bills, dry air, stuffed up nose and pounding head, with a smile... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.