Saturday, January 5, 2008

We're Moving!

Apartment hunting is one of my very favorite things!!!! This time we need to find a new home to park our stories. The more I write, the more you read, the more 'hits' we get, the more recognizable our last name is on the web. For some this would be or could be great fun, for me not so much. My reasons are two fold.

(1) I'm paranoid and I don't like having our last name, decent details on who we are or where we are and pictures of us all in one spot. My dad would be proud of this random paranoia.

(2) When I go back to work I tend to have the opportunity to speak with some colorful folk. And on an occasion or two they become quite passionate in their disappointment with what I am telling them (read here: pissed off to the point of personal attack). It is much easier to threaten and get your sneakers on over the phone. I have a fear that said colorful folk will find me and everything there is to know about me in a key stroke or two. Not to find me, find me- that's a little too over the top, Dad. What I mean is I don't want them quoting my own words or knowing about my babe's drug problem or my cankle rehabilitation.

I google everything, don't you? And from time to time when I search I find this blog... mama needs her privacy, we are going to be moving ... end of the month.
I can not decide on a new address though, so if you have any suggestions, please send them along! I need help! Email me! guarros [dot] wild [at] gmail [dot] com

By the end of the month we'll have a new home and I'll only send you there from this address for a week or two. Then I'm shutting this B down, so check back often if you want to know where we will next hang our hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.