Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sweet Relief

After the restless nights and wake up calls hourly- we decided to give rice cereal a try. While the first night she had more on her than she had in her, it was the first night she slept 8 hours straight. Thank you rice cereal. Thank you.



Or so we thought. Alas, this was a fluke, and she hasn't slept 8 hours straight again- and the rice cereal is a routine. It was a nice Wednesday night. It's a night I won't soon forget. Meal time, we feed her and feed her and feed her until she can't eat no more and with each bite we say a prayer that tonight will be another night of 8 hours of sleeping bliss.

Maybe tonight is the night. It's probably not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.