- Having a baby ain't pretty, but it sure is worth it.
- It's way more entertaining to complain then it is to update.
- Lucky for me I have less to complain about, unlucky for you all it's all good in the hood.
- Knowing that this isn't just thoughts on a page, but thoughts on a page that people read is high pressure. How do people do it daily?
- Being preggers in the summer is poorly planned.
- Moms wear mom jeans cause they get a mom ass and only mom jeans fit mom asses.
- Moms who don't get mom asses are el diablo.
- There isn't enough time in the day.
- If I had the ability to know who was reading this - I might have more to say. Censoring is a mother.
- I am one lucky biotch.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
It's been one year since I started this site - one year of updates, complaining, photo montages, random tidbits, explaining and venting. I've learned a lot this past year - about myself, about my baby's daddy, it's actually too much to summarize. Some important high lights include: