Saturday, May 3, 2008

1 year

It's been one year since I started this site - one year of updates, complaining, photo montages, random tidbits, explaining and venting. I've learned a lot this past year - about myself, about my baby's daddy, it's actually too much to summarize. Some important high lights include:
  1. Having a baby ain't pretty, but it sure is worth it.
  2. It's way more entertaining to complain then it is to update.
  3. Lucky for me I have less to complain about, unlucky for you all it's all good in the hood.
  4. Knowing that this isn't just thoughts on a page, but thoughts on a page that people read is high pressure. How do people do it daily?
  5. Being preggers in the summer is poorly planned.
  6. Moms wear mom jeans cause they get a mom ass and only mom jeans fit mom asses.
  7. Moms who don't get mom asses are el diablo.
  8. There isn't enough time in the day.
  9. If I had the ability to know who was reading this - I might have more to say. Censoring is a mother.
  10. I am one lucky biotch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.