Tuesday, May 6, 2008

L's New Man

Now, her first love will always be Mr. Geer - but there is something to be said of a new love. She will end up a Geer, she has to spice it up a bit. Can't settle down now- she's far too young. She met someone this weekend. A friend of mine has a sister in law preggers around the same time as me, late with their babe around the same time as me - I've heard the stories, I've seen some pictures but never did I expect the kiddies to fall in love when they first laid eyes on each other. In other fun news, he is 1-2 weeks older than baby girl and he is a monster in comparison- she is never the peanut when around kids her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.