Monday, May 26, 2008

On the Move

Long story short - the kid is on the move. It has been about to start for awhile but now if you get here interested in something and throw it she moves toward it. Sure it sounds game of fetch with a dog and it's awful but it sure is fun. And it isn't fetch - cause she only takes a one way trip to halfway there. She uses one leg to push off and sometimes gets her ankles crossed and tangled. She falls over and usually doesn't make headway BUT it isn't all bloopers - she does make strides and is starting to crawl. Any day is the walking gig - one step at a time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.