Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Disclaimer*

I know I covered this back in the diz-aye - but it bares repeating. It was a side note- it's not as fun to write when you know there are some out there taking every word for the word of God and forgetting my sarcasm that isn't always the whole truth.

I will put a * after a fact if I embellished a little bit. This way I can avoid explanations like this one and keep the 'integrity' of my inner monologue. Family guilty of said reaction were asked to email me to confirm receipt of this message. Feel free to reply again to avoid panicked calls in the middle of the day thinking I broke my elbow or that my little girl is high off fumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.