Saturday, July 5, 2008

You're a Grand Ol'Flag

For days - I've had Grand Ol'Flag in my head - but bring me to tears? Say it isn't so!!!! Turns out watching my favorite thing - fireworks only gets better in watching L loving fireworks. We went down to the river and found thousands of people with the same idea as us. With a blanket packed and road sodas iced in a cooler underneath the carriage of the stollar - we headed to the river. We ended up finding a great to spot to sit - while the child slept. The fireworks started and eventually the babe work up. With her hands behind her head, she kicked back and watched the 'works smiling and loving the show. And there I sat watching her, watching them listening as the Pops played you're a grand ol'flag - and tearing up as I do when it comes to her. She's amazing and everyday she amazes me just a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words. You can do it, put your back into it.

I apologize I have use word verification. Stupid spam-bots. Fist in the air, it's all your fault.

(c) 2007 all rights reserved. aka don't be a D and swipe any content, photos, etc - sucka. Should you be tempted, let me know so I can be flattered and then give me something write about.